So...after the kids showed me their new hats and we took pictures, Chandler decided (since Adona had a Chef hat on, that we should play "Rester-not" (instead of restaurant! lol). We play Rester-not often...Chan makes his specialties, and then will take orders from people and serve them at the table. Sometimes Chan will make bean burros, or his favorite is baby tostadas - where we put tostido chips on a baking sheet and put beans and cheese on top of each individual one and bake it - chan loves to make those for his Rester-not!
This time, in leiu of the Chef hat - I decided we'd do something extra fun...So we cranked up the music from Adona's preschool cd...and sang and danced along to "I am a pizza" while they each made their own special and unique pizza!!!
Adona likes pepperoni's and Chan's favorite kind of pizza is ham and pineapple. So they each rolled their own dough, spead their own sauce and cheese and put on their own favorite toppings!! When the pizza was finished, Grandma and Papa James came to the Rester-not, as well as cousins Chase, Randi, Ashley and Mellie - who all enjoyed delicious pizza and a dance along to Adona's silly preschool songs!!
It was a fun evening for the kids!
Chandler tries to make his more of a circle...
Adona's comes out looking something like the United States of America - shapish



Putting her pepperoni's on...
I went to take a picture of Chandler putting on his ham and instead he held up a piece of canadian bacon and laughed "Take a picture of me and my friend, 'Hammy'" And he cracked himself up ...Lol! So then Adona held up a pepperoni and said "Take a picture of me and my friend 'Pepper!'"

Adona's Pepperoni Pizza and Chan's Ham and Pineapple Pizza!!
They both did an Awesome Job!!! And they tasted Oh So YUMMY!!
Chandler ended with a "Ta-da!"
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Lets Make...PIZZA!!!
Posted by Betsy at 9:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
They look so cute, and yummy lookin pizzas! I love the idea of the baby tostadas though, very creative bets! I'm going to make some of those!
Hi Bets! Found your blog on accident... Chandler and Adona are adorable! How are things?
So fun I wanna eat pizza now. Love your kids thinking about kidnapping them hope thats ok with you. Ill call ya next im in in town.
I'm so glad I found your blog! Looks like your kids had fun making pizza.
Post a Comment